Re: Boomerang

I found a good way to fake stereo effect using a Boomerang and a digital delay pedal. You don't need a Boomerang actually, you can do this with just an amp splitter and any 2 delay pedals.  I use a Framptone amp splitter.  I Put digital delay before the splitter so its running through both amps. Set the digital delay for about .5 seconds with about 4 repeats in the decay. Just a nice echo feel.  Then I run the boomerang as a second delay pedal but I only run it through amp 'A'.  This way you get a second delay coming ONLY out of amp 'A'.  Set the rang so you hear the isolated delay out of amp 'A' slightly after or slightly before the overall delay that is effecting both amps. When you do this right, it will seem like the sound is bouncing back and forth between the amps, when in fact your really just hearing a second delay out of the 'A' amp. It fools your ear.  separate the amps by at least 5 feet to enhance the effect.  Try adding a univibe or and leslie/rotating speaker effect too, it really gets things spinning.