Re: EDP seeker

What's the freaking deal with this?  Hasn't every EDP that's been built
also
been sold?  Why if there is such a SURPLUS of demand does Gibson not make
more of these beauties?  And why if there are none to be had does
Musician's
Fiend keep teasing me with that damned picture in their catalog?  I want
my

In the words of Howard Dean.......Yeeeaaarrhh!!!!