New member.

Hi,

I'm Luther Zevenbergen and just subscribed to this mailinglist. i will
lurk a
bit to see if there will be things discussed, that will be interesting and
useful for me. And maybe participate in discussions.

Let me tell a bit about my interest in looping.
On the practical site, I just started a project, which I called "Dipak",
in
which i play sitar live, with effects on the sitar, combined with
electronic
music. i use styles like techno, electro, ambient and ofcourse Indian
classical music. Well, it sounds better than it is right now, because i
did
only two gigs, and am still searching for everything fall into place.
I'm using delay to try to get two sitar's 'sounding together', but i want
expand these idea with looping-techniques.
My musical interest is very unlimited, but mainly Indian music, folkmusic
minimal music and electronic music.

Well, i will see what this mailinglist will bring me.

gr.
Luther