OT OT !! inuit throat singers

Title: OT OT !! inuit throat singers
Hello Loopers,

This is OT, but since so many of you are cutting edge avant-garde musicians, I thought I'd see if any one knew anyone in the Northeast US area that knows how to do INUIT THROAT SINGING.

I'm working on a project now, called ARCTIC REQUIEM (http://www.ritsu.com/arctic.html) and have gotten clearance to use a loop of Inuit throat singers, but I think it would be even better if it were performed LIVE.  The shows are currently booked for April 26 in Ithaca, then June 12 at Vassar College and June 21 at Museum of Modern Art (at NYC Symphony Space).  We'll use the loops for next week's show, but  I was hoping that by June I can find live performers for the June shows.  We've contacted one throat singing duo, but they're in Nunovet, and we can't afford to fly them down for the gigs.

Thanks in advance--  suggestions?  comments?

PS:  I'm having  a BLAST with my Echoplex.  Changed my life.

--
Ritsu Katsumata
http://www.ritsu.com