OT: used AKG C1000s for sale in the bay area

For you looping percussionists out there, there is a pair of
the fabulous AKG C1000s  condenser microphones for sale used
on CraigsList in the bay area for $200/pair.   You just can't beat that
price.

List percussionists Jon Wagner and I both use these great mics

These mics changed my performing life as a percussionist.  Armed with the
plastic focusers that make the mics have a hyper, hyper cartoid pattern
they
sound
like a great condenser studio microphone but really reject feedback well at
fairly high volumes.

If you got the dough and want to step up to pro.......................don't
hesitate,  buy them both today.

here's the addy
anon-29193058@craigslist.org
Mon Apr 19th

yours,  Rick

ps I don't have the foggiest notion who is selling these puppies, I just
think they rock and own two myself.