Re: Re: EH 16sec delay reissue update

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Paolo Valladolid wrote:

> Has the info page been updated?  All it had was a pic
> and how to preorder the reissue.
>
> Paolo

Paolo, I didn't check the webpage, sorry - I preordered through a local
music store yesterday afternoon, my pusher-I-mean-salesguy :) called EH
while I was standing there to place my order and relayed the current
preorder #s and expected ship date to me after he got off the phone with
hiscontact at EH. That's all I know right now.

best,
Steve B, Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/ (next show tomorrow)
Phasmatodea  http://www.subscapeannex.com/other.html  (1st show 29 April)