FS/Swap original EDP Footboard

Hi there

It looks like its spring cleaning time here,

Im still on the look out for an Adrenalinn and Ive been reading lots of
reviews that surgest using a Midi controller with it to access presets.

I am therefore putting up for sale my orriginal Echoplex  FC-7  footboard
in
the hope that someone will either make me and offer for it or do a
straight
swap for a small midi pedal board that I can use with the Adrenalinn.

thanks for the forum

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger