which one ? follow up...

Hi guys,

thanks alot for your information. You're a big help ! Actually I would like to get the Rang. But they are not available in Germany anymore. Really strange. But thats how it is.
Ok. What do you guys think about using Ableton Life on stage ? I worked with that software quite a bit, but im not sure if its possible to use it the way I would use the boomerang. Im mainly a guitar player, so i have to concentrate on playing guitar on stage. Has anybody tried Ableton with a foot pedal or something like that ?
Any opinions are welcome...

Thanks again.
Greetings Jens.