Wednesday Gig spam, Chapel Hill, NC

Brother Sean will be performing at The Cave in Chapel Hill, NC at 7:30pm
- 9:30pm this Wednesday May 5th.

Looping Devices used live:
Ableton LIVE w/FCB 1010 footpedal and bomes midi translator (without it
I'd be screwed)
Electrix Repeater

Brother Sean is a band but live shows are just me with an acoustic
guitar, my voice and the two loopers mentioned above.
I use LIVE for the playback of pre-recorded tracks as well as capturing
loops, although I do most of my live looping with the Repeater.

The Cave is located at 452 1/2 W. Frankling Street.
If you stop by please say hi before or after the show!

thanks,
Kevin McPeak
---
www.brothersean.com