Re: EchoplexPro Yahoo Group

> Why would we join this group as Loopers delight fulfills 100% of
>expertise
> on the EDP already

Because this group is for looping in general and is not specific to the
Echoplex yet the group appears to be dominated by Echoplex-specific
postings.
I personally don't have a problem with that but I'm sure many here would
appreciate not being flooded with posts that are completely irrelevant to
them.

The Yahoo Groups forums are pretty good and allow the posting of files for
people to share. An Echoplex users group seems like a very good idea to
me. We
could post Echoplex-related messages there that might not be as relevant
or as
welcome here. I'm sure that most Boomerang users could care less when the
Echoplex ships or what combination of MIDI parameters can be used to this
or
that. :-)

- Dave