RC-20 in worship services

Hullo... I've joined the ranks of loopers, and I'm a newbie. That could
label me as ignorant, dangerous or both. Got my RC-20 in the mail
yesterday off Ebay that I've been dreaming of for months.

My main use will be live in a worship service (or just live for
non-churchgoers), so I will be learning to use it live. I saw the
potential and had to have it! I play solo acoustic, and have a drummer I
play along with. I welcome ANY tips or conversation about using this thing
live. Be positive! I can usually overcome any shortcomings when I try hard
enough.

Right off the bat comments: the sample time is perfect for a quick verse
and chorus, then repeat and play over it ad nauseum.
First problem is that the church is small, so you'll hear the acoustic
playing in the room so it'll be louder than any subsequent output without
it playing.
Fix 1 is to play electric, but I don't.
Fix 2 seems reasonable, record tracks during our practice and save them,
then just dial them in and play over them with the acoustic during the
service. I play through an over-loaded pedalboard straight into the
system, mixing dry and wet.
Fix 3 is to go into an acoustic amp and not into the system.

Second problem, any way to have a loop of verse, and a loop of chorus, and
pop between the two? The basic worship song is V-C-V-C-C and occasional
bridge. This thing didn't come with a manual.

Third problem, this thing didn't come with a manual. Does anyone have one
that they could scan in? The one on the RC-20 page helps a little, but I'm
a visual person... I'd love to actually look at one. I'd even be willing
to convert it to a pretty pdf and upload it to the RC-20 page.

Kevin
Thinking out loud, thanks for listening...

Gear now:
Yamaha Acoustic >> Boss CS-3 > Ibanez DL of some sort, used as a splitter
just cuz I had it laying around.
> dry out to Morley volume > Yamaha FX-500 >stereo out (volume controls
>ambience)
> delay out to Digitech X-series MultiChorus > stereo out (this goes into
>the system as is)
Stereo out of both into a tiny little midiman mixer out to the system in
stereo, and I have 2 more inputs for something else, like minidisc or
puter or something...
Now I got this RC20... any suggestions where to put it?