Bernhard Wagner and Y2k4

Bernhard wrote:

"I might be going to Rick Walker's Y2K4, maybe we could meet then?"

Just a quick correction, Bernhard....................that is OUR Y2K4 Live
Looping Festival,   decidedly not mine!!!!

By the way,   two very cute goth girls came up to me tonight at the Box and
told me how sexy they thought you were.  They both asked
me, indedpendently of each other, if you were coming tonight as well and I
told them that you were back in Switzerland and they were bummed.
 You went over big time in Santa Cruz.     I can hook you up with a date if
it's any more incentive to have you come in October...........lol!
Of course, I want you for your artistry, my man!!!!

yours,  Rick