midi foot controller for loop triggers manipulation et al

Hi all

sorry to start here with a basic question - Ive looped for a long
time with samplers computers and minidiscs but have gone back to some
guitar in a duo and need to find a decent little midi footpedal to
trigger AbletonLive and other software - both loops and control
changes

I picked up an fcb1010 for another job and found Id got an older
model and couldnt get it working in time without the current eprom
chip so it went back - I also thought it a bit big for carrying about
and thought maybe someone out there could recommend something more
compact - like half the size with a contol pedal and some switches
that I could program without too much of a headache?

Or if the 1010 is the most flexible beast Ive now sourced a current
model in a different shop

mick ritchie

try out http://www.resonancefm.com for loops insanity and plaster
casts fm artradio for London UK