Re: Linux looping

Thanks Per.

I saw the post about freewheeling.  That's part of the reason I finally
looked into linux.  I was surprised at how user friendly linux is
becoming.
Granted, there still might be a steep learning curve in some cases or
situations compared to my own and most people's familiarity with windows
(or
OS X), but my experience with these live cd distributions has opened my
eyes
to the possiblity of a windows free computing experience.  I advise anyone
to check it out.

JS