Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: Pitch Shifter

At 11:37 PM +0200 5/20/04, Jens Wolters wrote:

But now Im looking for something to pitch the loop. The Speed should stay the same but I would like to change the pitch. (If possible in Halfnote Steps) Any ideas?

How much do you want to spend?

How good does it have to sound?

What type of material are you processing?

Eventide and Lexicon have been pitch shifting the longest and have excellent quality. Digitech has done a good job at a lower price. tc electronic is good.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com