asynchronous loops and the DD-20

Sean wrote:
> Using Loop IV, the EDP can have up to 16 loops but it cannot play more
than
> one simultaneously.  You could create a loop and then copy it to another
> and overdub - but you can't record a 30 second loop and then a separate
>20
> second loop and play them both simultaneously.

Now isn't this exactly what we've been discussing re. the DD-20? If I
understood previous threads correctly, the DD-20 CAN have one loop going,
then you can start up a different loop of a different length and have the
two grooving along at the same time. The limitations are 1) you can't go
back and change the first loop, and 2) the length limit on the DD-20 is
about 23 seconds.
    Could somebody please answer this: how accurate is the time setting on
the DD-20?
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large, potential buyer of TWO DD-20s
coyotelk@optonline.net