RE: In Praise of the DL4

From: "William Walker" <billwalker@looppool.info>

>This was another reason I opted not to drag my big rig to Loopstock
>this year: I was afraid my FCB1010 might take a dump mid-performance.

You should've brought it, but put a picture of George Bush or something
beneath it. That way if it took a dump mid-show, at least you'd have some
performance art!

Bad jokes aside, the only thing I think is sorely lacking from the DL-4 is
the ability to determine how many repeats it takes for a loop to fade out.
Not only does that require me to manipulate the volume knob with my big
toe
at the end of a set, but it'd make for some nice variety while layering
too.

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp