avant-reptilian modernist fusionhead nu member says hi...

Hi everyone...
     I was just referred to this list among the top for learning more about studio production stuff,
and will most likely be just a lurker here as my main focus has been guitar studies and "lower
end" Lexicon - haven't gotten into formal recording yet but trying to gather some resources...
but I didn't want to be rude and not introduce myself.
Also I'm involved in a London project designing electric guitars and basses.
My main focus is to continue to develop my own newly emerging music style, the nu fusion genre of "avant-reptilian modernist jazz electronica." Flame wars have always been a guilty pleasure of mine, because after long hours of repetitive fretboard time I find it a quite lovely and uniquely cathartic way to blow off steam. Especially given the oceans of bland conformist inertia one so often encounters online. So now as an alternative to that I've created a forum especially for music flamers which is to be found at:musicflames-subscribe@yahoogroups.com . We're really having fun with this and also quite alot of eclectic music info is being exchanged, so I make a point of mentioning it around. There is no moderation and no forms of censorship of any kind.Absolutely anything goes. We're trying to create a haven for the most outspoken,wild, willful,outsider,obnoxious, self-involved, overdramatic, provocative,posessed, disposessed,driven and far out forumheads and just sorta put pedal to the metal/ kick the tires to test known parameters of social order,karma,natural law and FCC jurisdiction and from that emerging madness/creative chaos find new inspiration for our own personal music aspirations. This is for serious flameheads only.Archaic notions like tact, political correctness,mindless conformism and band/artist hero-worship,reason and ability to consider validity of other music tastes beyond one's own immediate reptilian gratification will not be tolerated. Where unsubscription ends, we are only beginning...

Peace, Love and Pyrotechnics,
Monica

Do you Yahoo!?