From: Jens Wolters [mailto:shocktone@gmx.de]
Sent: 06 June 2004 17:25
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: behringer mixer

Hi guys,

Im looking for a small mixer for my Looper/Effects Setup. I also would like to loop the other musicians in the band.

I own a Mackie 1604 which is great. But I would like to buy a small/cheap mixer in addition to that.

It doesnt have to be a studio quality mixer and in Germany Behringer is unbelievable cheap.

But Im not really sure about the quality. How can the produce a unit for that price ???

What is your experience ? Thanks alot!

Greetings Jens.