RE: Looped Music to Micro-Organism Videos

It looks like the email server cut off the links. The last URL links to
all of them:

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/videos.htm

The microscope I used is the Skope by Boreal. The unit hooks up to my
laptop via USB and comes with a software program for capturing both
still and video input.  Here is the link to the unit I purchased:
http://www.boreal.com/ec/products/Display.cfm?categoryid=276772
(actually, my mother bought it for me for Christmas...she's a science
teacher)

Once I captured the video, I used the Roxio Easy Media Creator software
to add the effects to the video, add the sound clip from my CD, convert
to wmv, etc. That software is here:  http://www.roxio.com

For the actual music and looping, I used the following gear:

- DigiDesign mBox and Pro Tools LE software
- Compaq Presario 2525US notebook
- RNC 1773 Stereo Compressor
- Taylor 310-CE acoustic guitar (recorded direct)
- Boomerang Plus Phrase Sampler
- Ernie Ball Stereo Volume/Pan pedal
- Boss GT-3 Guitar Effect Processor

Kris