can you synch four EDP'S?

is it possible to synch three or four EDP's?

damon

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Lawson [mailto:steve@steve-lawson.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:10 AM
To: Loop List
Subject: I really should read the manual...

OK, I've just discovered, thanks to my EFC footpedal misfiring (!), in out
and flip modes on the EDP plus - anybody been doing much experimenting with
these? it's a whole lot of fun to experiment with, and especially hairy as
my expression pedal works back to front anyway!!

Anyway, I'm going to play with them all some more this afternoon, and see
what I can get it to do, but if anyone has any favourite tricks they want
share, that'd be cool...

I'm coming towards the end of recording my new solo album, which is going
very well, and am having lots of fun running two of my EDPs sync'd up (I
know, I said it'd never happen... ;o)...

Steve
www.stevelawson.net