Andreas Willers US/Can tour

Title: Andreas Willers US/Can tour
Hi gang,

I am looking very much forward to these US/Can appearances w. loopy avant jazz guitar:
June 20 New York City, CBGBıs lounge, solo

June 24 San Francisco, International Music Festival, trio w. Ches Smith-dr, Devon Hoff-b ("Good for Cows")
June 25 San Francisco, German Cultural Institute, solo
June 26 Oakland, Jazzhouse, solo, double bill w. Phillip Greenlief (sax)
June 27 Oakland, Jazzhouse, trio w. Ches Smith-dr, Devon Hoff-b
June 28 Petaluma, Zebulonıs Lounge, trio w. Ches Smith-dr, Devon Hoff-b
June 30 Santa Cruz, Neilıs Church, double bill w. Bill Walker (gtr) w. special appearance by Rick Walker (perc)

July 4 Jazz Festival Vancouver, trio w. Mark Dresser-b, Tom Rainey-dr. Also I'll do a workshop on looping techniques for improv music in the afternoon that day.

If you get a chance to make one of those dates, come by and say hello!

BTW, I still am wondering if there are any SMALL power converters ( > 10 watts) available for small european electrical devices that turn the american 110 volts into the 220 volts these want to see? I'd leally like to bring my ring modulator....

Regards, Andreas