AC adapter confusion

Greetings...
I'm finally getting my studio set up after a cross-country move (CT to southern Oregon) and it's a lot of fun rethinking everything, simplifying, re-aquainting with old gear, etc...but one thing is causing me some concern:

I didn't label my vast collection of wall warts adequately, so in some cases I'm not sure which goes with which device; most are obvious, but I'm having to read specs on some of the little buggers, and I'm pretty clueless. So, for instance, is it OK to plug an 820mA jack into a device that specifies 500mA, all other specs being OK? I'm almost positive these were mated before, but the device is a Digi SpaceStation and I'd be heart-broken if I screwed it up.

Thanks!

David

(our new info:
David and Ellen Coffin