Re: Chicago Area Loopers

Shame I can't make it to that gig, keep me posted
though, I'll come check it out, perhaps afterward, I
can check out your rig(s) to get an idea on how I
could set up my rig.  I'm still developing a technique
and a rig at that.  I've been busy working with a
traditional band at the moment, but once it's up and
running, I want to work on an loop thingy of my own.