RE: Yet Another Loop Music Microorganism Video

I am very interested as well please include me on your
list!
I will be working soon with a Joerg Kallinich who does
really cool stuff with simple projectors,when i saw
him at his recent show i thought he was working with a
lap top and MIDI but to my surprise he was doing
everything analog, tapping rythmically light switches
syncronized to the bands loops!he basically mixes
slides creating different moods and images which
really cought my eye,but when i asked him what were
some of his slide choices he said: well ive been
getting into slaughter houses and pig guts they blend
really well with flowers....
check his website:
http://www.projektionsperformance.de/
cheers