gig spam, Raleigh, NC, USA: Phasmatodea & Subscape Annex

Two loop-heavy shows that Loopers-D listmembers I and Adrian are doing
tonight, and I'm doing next week, in the Research Triangle Park area of
NC, USA.

obLoop: I use an Akai Headrush (E-1 - now that an E-2 exists I should
specify that I suppose) and Boss RC-20, sometimes a Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop
Junky. Adrian uses a Line6 DL4.

* 17 June 2004 (Thursday)
Tonight Steve B & Adrian L perform as Phasmatodea (dual/duel Chapman
Stick improvisational duo) at Bickett Gallery in Raleigh as part of
919noisenight#3.
Showtime 9pm, cover $4.00 / $3.00 if a member of the 919noise maillist
(sign up at door for the markdown).

Performers for the evening and their websites:
Birds in the Meadow   http://www.804noise.org/
Projexorcism   http://www.multiultramedia.com/projexorcism.htm
Phasmatodea    http://www.phasmatodea.net/

Bickett Gallery location and directions:
http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html

* 26 June 2004 (Saturday)
Steve plays as one-third of the ambient/industrial improvisational
soundscape trio Subscape Annex, as part of the "Solos" event in
honor of the American Dance Festival at Ringside a week from this
Saturday.
Showtime around 11pm, cover probably around $7 (there's us, 2 DJs, one
other band that if I knew the name of I'd be happy to mention them, and
other performance artists on four floors).

Ringside information and directions:
http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/11478710/

thanks,
(Steve, [Adrian], Anthony and Rob)