Re: making the switch from Repeater to Ableton Live

Yes, I'v also noticed that sending the Repeater a group of midi
messages from the FCB1010 by one button press is actually working a bit
by random. It seams as the Repeater behaves differently depending on
which order the mid bites do arrive and maybe the FCB send them out in
different order depending on which bank was active before you pressed
the "multi function button" (just my wild guess here).

I like to use the EDP as midi clock master (both for Repeater and for
Ableton Live) since I find the EDP rock stable. If everything else
crash you can actually make a concert with only the EDP. So, in a way
the EDP makes a good "emergency escape" (always running straight into
the sound system and never through any other gear, sound card etc)

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se