New Steve Lawson album MP3 previews and ordering...

Hi all,

my new solo album will be out on August 6th! It's called 'Grace And
Gratitude', and is another all solo bass/live looping album - no additional
overdubs, all done with two EDPs, two Lexicon MPX-G2s and a Korg KP II.

There are some MP3s up on my site from it - head to
http://www.stevelawson.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=34 -
where you can also find ordering details. If you order it in advance of the
release date, there's a second exclusive disc of solo material, called
'Lessons Learned From An Aged Feline Pt II'.

Let me know what you think of the MP3s....

I've got a load of England and Scotland dates coming up in August to
coincide with the release - please check the gigs page on my site for more
info...

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net