The AM/FM Show Playlist for June 26, 2004

http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2004/040626.html

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by <a
href="http://soundscapes.us/bill">Bill Fox</a> who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown, 91.7
FM and
on the internet.  I also host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to
9:30 am.

                    Show #48                    June 26, 2004.

On today's show, I played music from Orphan Project who will be playing
at the
New Jersey Proghouse tonight.  I also played music from Erik Norlander
who will
play there on July 30.  Land of Chocolate will appear there on July 30,
too, as
well as at the Sterling Hotel on July 9 with Pinnalce and Pilot Round
the Sun
as a NEARfest preshow special.

New Jersey Proghouse - http://njproghouse.com
NEARfest - http://nearfest.com
Orphan Project - http://www.orphanfound.com/home.php
Erik Norlander - http://www.eriknorlander.com
Land of Chocolate - http://www.landofchocolate.net
Pinnacle - http://everything2xs.com
Pilot Round the Sun - http://www.pilotroundthesun.com/home.cfm
The Sterling Hotel - http://www.thesterlinghotel.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Neuronium               Profundus                Hydro (Valley
Entertainment)
VA [Schoeder, Boots,    Sequencraut              E-dition #1 Sampler
  and Van Der Heijden]
Paul Ellis              Blue Heron               The Sacred Ordinary
(Groove)
Paul Ellis              The Still Center of a    The Sacred Ordinary
(Groove)
                          Turning World
Dino Pacifici           Epilogue                 The Float Zone (Scorpio
                                                   Rising)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Sarah Brightman         In Paradisum             Eden (Angel)
Sarah Brightman         Eden                     Eden (Angel)
Golana                  Cerro Noroeste           Lone Pine Canyon
(Spring Hill)
Ann Sweeten             Tomorrow's Dream         Passage (Orange Band)
Michael Atkinson        Gaelic Heart             Gaelic Heart (White Cloud)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Orphan Project          Chosen                   Orphan Found (Orphan
Project)
Orphan Project          Full But Lonely          Orphan Found (Orphan
Project)
Pinnacle                Unsung Hero              A Man's Reach...
(Everything
                                                   To Excess)
Land of Chocolate       Self Control             Unikorn On the Cob (Slipt
                                                   Disc)
Erik Norlander          Tour of the Sprawl       Music Machine (Avalon)
Erik Norlander          Andromeda                Music Machine (Avalon)
Ozric Tentacles         Chewier                  Spirals in Hyperspace
(Magna
                                                   Carta)

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in one week on July 3.

Bill
==========================================================================================================
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am (GMT-5:00).
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to comtemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and  click  the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to
http://192.104.181.184:8080/ramgen/encoder/live.rm
The progdj list solves that problem.

The progdj list is the place to go in order to see  playlists  and  CD
and  concert  reviews  by  DJs  of
progressive rock-friendly radio programs.    Anyone interested in seeing
playlists can join.   There is NO
SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
hint of it.

The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
personnel, promoters, managers, and
anyone else interested in seeing what gets played on the air.   Need to
find who is playing  prog  on  the
radio?  Go to the progdj list.