Re: Minnesota loopers

There's not a whole lot happening (that I'm aware of at least) in the
Twin Cities when it comes to looping. There are a few acoustic players
in town with Jam Mans but nobody is really doing what I would call loop
based composition or improvisation.

Michael Monroe uses a Jam Man to do a "one man band" thing. He plays in
the Twin Cities fairly often.

http://hometown.aol.com/mmonroedmm/index.html

If you're at all into jazz you should check out the Dakota while you're
in town. It's one of the best jazz clubs in the country. Most people
would never think to look for a great jazz club in Minneapolis, but we
have one of the best.

http://www.dakotacooks.com

Dion