RE: Miels Davis loop

since you bring this up....want are the better community sights?

Date: 06/29/04 08:27:08
Subject: RE: Miels Davis loop

hi there, I would really like to listen to your stuff but this site is
crap!!!

every time I click on ur mp3, it takes me to a log in page, i log in and it
redirects me to a main page, I then spend ages navigating back to your page
and the loop begins again sort of speak with me needing to log in again!!

ARGGHH!!

Phill