Andre Cholmondeley

Andre;

I've been trying to mail you off list and the mail keeps bouncing due
to (what i believe is a) spam filter. I just came a cross a post of
yours from 1999 about Bob Musso and Machine Gun. I don't know if you
recognise my name, but i've been on the Looper's Delight list for a
couple of years now and participated in the Live Looping tour last
year with Matthias Grob and Per Boysen. Well, the point of this mail
is that i am also the original Machine Gun bass player. Right now i'm
trying to put together some reunion dates in the New York area for
this fall. Though both Chapin and Sonny Sharrock have passed, Bob,
Bil and i argree that it's time to do some gigs together again. If
you have any suggestions for venues or inside info on upcoming
festivals that we might fit into please drop me a line.

Happy looping!
Drone masterpieces and Loopadelica at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/jairrohmparkerwells.htm

--