FS: Tascam Porta One 4 track $20...

I found my old 4track last week in a box. I don't have the PS or anything
for it and quite frankly it's seen better days. Still there are a lot of
DIYers on this list and the unit is cool as hell in features. I'm asking
$20 plus shipping or some nonsensical trade. Otherwise it gets tossed to
the local wolves.

Pics of the unit
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/porta1side.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/portaouts.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/porta1front.jpg

Assume it doesn't work properly and think about it as parts. I'm selling
it "as is" certainly. I did use it for years but remember the heartbreak
of having it break down and paying $95 and waiting months since no one
local touches these things. I got it repaired only for it still to
act up so we stopped talking to each other.  I dunno, I think it would
make a cool sculpture if nothing else...

paypal would be dandy.

thanks

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.