Re: EDP Stopped taking MIDI commands.

I figured it out!  I'll spare you the boring troubleshooting notes.
The problem was that the new Loop IV chips needed to be pushed in a
little more.  I was being to gentle.

I have noticed that that front panel lights that are displayed after
turning on the units, will differ depending on how the parameters are
set.  Is there a "decoder ring" somewhere that will allow me to have an
idea how the parameters are set just by looking at the front panel
lights?