Re: Daevid Allen/glissando guitar

This one probably ain't much cheaper:

http://bowedguitar.com/

I'm guessing we're a ways off before Musician's Friend
offers cheap knockoffs of bowed guitars, just like
they now have knockoffs of Music Man guitars, etc.

Still, I (and Alan K no doubt) have seen this luthier
hanging out on the Fiddle Forum and he seems to have
really done his homework on bowed guitars and the
history behind them.

Paolo