Re: OT - shamelessly

Mmmmm I like it a lot.  Nice and ambient!  Reminds me of some of the
ambient Laswell stuff.  I went through a phase where I listened to a
lot of that and lately I've been going back to that type of thing.
Kind of kicking the drum machine by the wayside for a bit and just
making sweet beds of sound.

GOOD JOB.

Mark