Re: OT - shamelessly

Very impressive,  you seem to have captured sounds on
the guitar that I have only been looking for half my
playing career.  I realy liked Poseidon and Aphrodite.
 That bassy drone was very haunting.  I must know what
effects are in your signal path just so I can see if
I'm anywhere close to getting sounds like that.

Bri

http://music.download.com/undo/3600-8357_32-100333286.html?tag=list