EDP repair? best place?

Hi all,

My oft posted about EDP is on the fritz again.  Now when I turn the power switch on, the front panel ligths flicker for a moment and then all goes dark.. and stays dark and the unit doesn't work at all.  I tried re-seating the RAM.. no change.

Any suggestions on an EDP expert to send it to for evaluation/repair?  I'm trying to contact Gibson this morning, but they told me thier whole phone system is down and that I'll need to call back later.

Thanks!
Tom Griesgraber
www.thossounds.com