Re: Live 4 - AU effects

On 2004-07-19, at 19.57, Dave Sturt wrote:

> I'm not sure on the procedure for registering Augustus Loop do I need
> download version 1 - can someone (Os?) clear it up?

Hi Dave,

Just be sure to have your computer online when opening the plug-in for
the first time. Then click the yellow button named "About/Register"
(upper right part of GUI). You will get a serial number and then you
type it into the plug-in (also back up that number). What went wrong
for me was that I never saw a note telling me that it is an online
registration system.

Happy to hear that more people discover Augustus Loop. Today we have
been recording all day with a duo over here and I was playing Augustus
all the time, using a guitar.

All the best

Per Boysen
---