Re: Dual Echo Pros for Stereo Looping, First Impressions...

I know I've said this before, but as someone who values a stereo looper
a lot, what you're describing sounds fun, but not stereo.  I've been
playing a lot lately with dual loops that I tap out manually to be
close, and watch as they develop their own patterns.  I wouldn't call
them stereo though as that really denotes a dual channel that is
perfectly synced.  Fun none the less though.

I've also had a lot of fun taking a stereo loop in the repeater and
turning it into a dual mono loop and using the "slip" function to move
them in and out of sync.  Lots and lots of possibilities there.

Mark