Looping Festival in Kobe?

Hello,

I am planning Looping Festival in Kobe in this November or December.
We did "Looper's Delight J" live gigs in '98,'01 and '02 in Kobe.
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J

I think "Looper's Delight J" is first looping festival in Japan.
And we wan to to do the next is in this November or December.

Someone interest this gig?
We want to meet and unite loopers.

The gig venue is Otoya,they are about 150 people capacity and good PA
system.
Location is Sannomiya where it is center of Kobe.
http://www.cavestudio.org/otoya
or
http://www.h5.dion.ne.jp/~ya_kobe/otoya.html

We want to fix gig dates  by arrange the artists schedules.

Please mail me if you have interest for join the gig.

p.s.
I released new solo CD,please visit below..
http://cavestudio.com/electr-ohm/index_E.html

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com