Re: korg drumboxes (was terry riley's organ)

The lack of velocity sensitivity was a deal breaker for me too.  Same
holds true for the Roland stuff.  I ended up with the E-MU XL-7 and I'm
pretty happy.  While it's not as easy to work with as the Roland stuff
(I've never owned and electribe) it's a lot more flexible and has a way
higher capacity for ROM sounds.  Because of it's pads and extra outputs
I can actually leave a synth home on small gigs and use the XL-7 for
playing basic synth sounds.

Mark