Re: Drum Machine solutions

You know, if you have an older unit(I used to own a
Roland TR-505, but I had a brief fit of stupidity and
sold it)that has MIDI capabilities, you can use it to
drive your sequencer in your computer or drive a
sampler.  Another trick I used to do was effect the
crap out of it, I had a reverse reverb program that I
used once and made an awesome sounding tune with
backward guitars and tight rhythm playing that easily
could've been used in a porn flick.  The other option
to consider is circuit bending.  Right before I sold
my 505, I was going to have it shipped out to one of
those guys that mods the crap out of stuff like that
and have it so I can pull an additional 16 sounds or
whatever out of it.  I didn't, and am still
considering buying another one already modded out.  so
think about that as an option as well.