From: sarth [mailto:sarth@sarth.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 5:43 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Last minute NYC gig SPAM

Hey, for all of you loopers in the NY area,

Last minute gig spam:

I am performing using my crazy Kyma looping rig tonight (7/31) at

Laila Lounge, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Entertainment by: Sarth Calhoun (live electronic alchemy) with Leah
Coloff (cello/vocals) and Andrew Green (guitar, bass) additional
processing courtesy of Gregory Kage ... and some live video and stuff.

Details:
10 pm at
Laila Lounge
 113 N 7th St