EDP memory upgrade question

Hello all

I'm new to this list and have recently acquired a
white face EDP running Loop 3 software currently
loaded with 50.3 Seconds loop time. I have some 4Mb 30
pin SIMMS that I wish to install for the full 198
seconds, BUT before I do, I was wondering if anyone on
the list could give me some tips on how best to
upgrade an Echoplex so I don't short or fry anything,
or electrocute myself! Having had only limited
experience with RAM, I'm worried that there's a few
simple rules (that everyone but me knows) on how to
handle the chips without damaging either them or the
EDP; are there some "Do's & Don'ts" that I need to
keep in mind? Some pointers on how to navigate the
interior of the echoplex once it's been opened up
would also be very handy.

Sorry if this question covers old ground; I did try
searching the archives but couldn't dig anything
specific up.

many thanks in advance,
daniel

http://au.movies.yahoo.com