De:     lol c [SMTP:testtubemicro@hotmail.com]
Date:   jeudi 5 août 2004 21:22
À:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet:  My Nusic On the Net

Hi there one and all

I have been rather absent of late due to a random piece of sneakwhare on
my
computer that pops up a search page instead of hotmail everytime I load it
(as if Im going ot say oh yer I love using stuff Ive been forced to use).

well anyways in the mean time i have been quite busy putting a few of my
songs on the net so you guys can hear what I have been doing with all the
ideas and info I get from this forum.

all the usual provisos apply, these songs  are created live wth no after
the
fact edits or overdubs bar fades, they are spontanious improvs s have a
fair
few music mistakes in them and stuff.

just thought you might like to cheack out what im doing.

Im also thinking of releasing a more formal C.D. on CD baby soon so let me
know if you want any advanced copies!!!!!
heres the link

http://music.download.com/therealblackface

enjoy, Phill Wilson

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/