Re: Jeff Evans Loops

Hi there Jeff (and everybody else),

I checked out the first 4 of the loops you've got up there
at <http://www.sazerac.tv/ejefftronic> and I must say
that I am really impressed with your efforts so far.
Although I'm on a dang slow dial-up connection . . . and it
takes me quite a while to download the tunes . . . it's
still well worth the wait. What a treat! Very promising.

I forget just where it is you hale from. But Rick is right.
You should definitely check out some of the "loopfests"
that take place from time to time around the country
-- especially the Y2K(?) fests that happen annually in
Santa Cruz, CA. I think Y2K4 is happening this October
sometime . . .eh Rick?

Oh . . . and BTW . . . thanks for the kind reference.
Sounds like I didn't steer you too far wrong on any of
those CD recommendations. I guess you must've found
some inspirational substance in there somewhere. Keep
up  the good work!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html