RE: real time audio to midi sync analysis

Yes, yes, it's true, my software InTime only follows MIDI performances at
this point. But with some acoustic instrument, most notably drums, you
can use cheap midi triggers or even audio-to-midi software to drive
InTime. There's details for acoustic drum setup on our site:
http://www.circular-logic.com/docs/Drummer_setup_tips.html.

Cheers,
Michael