From: .David.Auker. [mailto:DaVAuk@Hevanet.com]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 8:10 PM
To: info@krispenhartung.com; Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Yet Another Loop Music Microorganism Video

Yet Another Loop Music Microorganism VideoI'm viewing/listening to
Krispen's DVD at the moment.  Wow!  I'd say it is like being back in
high school, looking thru a microscope in Biology...but...this is
different.  Very.  I'll maybe have some dreams about it tonight, but
it's worth it!  Cool music, groovy visual effects.  Thanks, Krispen -
looks like you put a lot of work into this!  (I went out to get the
mail, and usually nothing cool is for me, just my wife...but today was
different!)

David

I think it's mostly available to view at:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/videos.htm