FS: Ibanez AD-80 delay

I'm selling this pedal for a friend. This is the original double 9VT
battery super sweet vinage analog delay. Truth be told this IS my favorite
delay pedal ever, If I could afford it I'd buy it myself.

This one is 100% working with the battery cover, clean inside and out. It
sounds absolutely fantasitic.

Cosmetically it's got a few scratches in the paint but knobs are
excellent, silver sqaure button works great,  and logo, legending, etc is
excellent. If you've ever wanted a good looking player AD80 this is it.

Picutres of actual pedal are up at:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/ad80.htm

Asking $175 which I think is very reasonable for this pedal in this
condition. If you think otherwise and have a serious offer let me know and
I'll poass it on to the owner. Anything too silly as I'll just throw it up
on the net at large or let the autcion twits try it (which I'd rather not
do quite frankly).

A simple painless sale (especially since I don't make a $%##@ dime on
this) is preferable to send your # to speed things up. of course if you
have any questions let me know and I'll be glad to do my best to answer
them.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.